Quick Links

We have added “quick links” to sites that have information on issues that we receive numerous questions on. Please let us know if you have other links you would like us to add.

Information on Department of Community Development
Water testing
Food handlers cards


Links for Community Services Offices

Food or food stamps – (Basic Food) 1-877-501-2233
Find a local office  – – – – –
Replace a lost or stolen Washington EBT Quest Card 1-888-328-9271
Medicaid information for providers 1-800-562-3022
Medicaid information for clients 1-800-562-3022
Verify employment of a contracted care provider 1-360-664-6161
Verify employment of a DSHS employee 1-360-725-5830
Report welfare fraud 1-800-562-6906
Report abuse or neglect 1-866-363-4276
Newhire reporting  – (Child support) 1-800-562-0479
Answer phone – (Benefit questions for current clients) 1-877-980-9220
Child support community relations 1-800-457-6202
Background checks 1-360-902-0299